A Workshop for the New Moon in Libra, the Full Moon in Taurus, Mars & Mercury Retrograde, & the Astrology of Oct 16 - Nov 13 + Bonus Samhain Ritual
The New Moon in Libra arrives at 12:31 PM PT on October 16th. The New Moon in Libra sits in between a square to Pluto and Saturn and is in opposition to Mars: not exactly its happy place. Serious about the transformations it wants us to make, the justice it wants us to seek, and the obstacles, conflicts, and contentions it wants us to work through, this New Moon is more about reading the room than barrelling forth with our own agendas. With both Mercury and Mars still very much retrograde, this New Moon isn’t an invitation to launch new endeavors. However, it is very helpful for uprooting subterranean power dynamics, confronting authority issues, and working through the many ways that unprocessed anger obstructs our path.
Scorpio Season begins on October 22nd. Not that any Scorpio Season is chill, but this one is bound to unearth what needs to be brought forth in some very weird and disruptive ways.
The Full Moon in Taurus occurs on October 31st at 7:49 am PT. Sitting next to Uranus, this Samhain moon has ghost stories galore. One of the loudest Full Moons of the year, it brings with it unexpected events, disruptions, and distracting surprises. Happening on a day that, to many, is a portal to the other side, to our ancestors, and to the spirit world in general, the connections that come during the Full Moon, and in the days that surround it, will be clamorous, to say the least. What goes bump in the night also bangs. This course will include a Full Moon/Samhain ritual to help you work with the potent energy of the moment.
Mercury stations direct on November 3rd, while in a square to Saturn. Information, data, and results will be slow to reveal themselves. This is no time to make an announcement in a rush as there is probably much more to the story than we know. Mercury will remain in this gridlock with Saturn after it stations direct for the better part of a week, making the last days of October and the first days of November full of sticking points.
Mars stations direct on November 13th. Though still in its shadow phase for the rest of the year, today brings a turn of events. The about face isn’t quick, simple, or easy, but the demarcation from review to forward motion has been made. Since Mars is still up against some major hurdles, whatever we are struggling with, we struggle with perhaps more directly.
This workshop includes:
- A reading for your sign, explaining the significance of the New Moon in Libra, the Full Moon in Taurus, Mars and Mercury stationing direct;
- A ritual for the New Moon in Libra, the Full Moon in Taurus, and Samhain;
- Guided meditations for the New Moon in Libra, the Full Moon in Taurus;
- Altar suggestions for the New Moon in Libra and the Full Moon in Taurus; and
- A detailed exploration of the astrology of the lunar cycle from October 16th - November 13th.
Delivery: This course’s materials are available for immediate download. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, or if you have any trouble viewing the course once you receive it, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Listen to the reading for your rising sign (about 30 minutes). I explain why you might want to listen to your rising sign instead of your sun sign in the How to Pull Up Your Chart video.
- Listen to the Times to Work With video as soon as you get the course to make the most of the astrologically auspicious times.
- On the New Moon and/or Full Moon: If you like, set up an altar for the New or Full Moon. Suggestions for your altar are in Altar Suggestions. I recommend looking through it a few days before you plan to set it up so that you can gather up any flowers or objects that you would like to build your altar with. Listen to the guided meditation for the New or Full moon (both around 10 minutes long). Answer any reflection questions that resonate with you that are in the Ritual folder for your rising or sun sign. These can also be answered at any point, but may be most helpful to do after the guided meditation on or close to the New or Full Moon.
Want to send this course as a gift to someone else? Just order using your own information. When you get the email with the course link, forward it to the gift recipient along with your message. Please do not click the access link, as your purchase only admits one course per participant. We also now offer gift cards.