A Workshop for the New Moon in Scorpio, Lunar Eclipse in Gemini, and the Astrology of Nov 14 - Dec 13
The New Moon in Scorpio arrives at 9:07pm PT on November 14th. Mars, the ruler of this New Moon, will have just stationed direct, and so this moment brings with it a definitive focus on our personal power and what we pour it into. With a burning desire to take what we’ve learned over the past couple of months and integrate it, this New Moon comes at a time when we can consider our options with a little more clarity. Instead of waiting for results to come in, we are now more aware of what shape the world is taking. Sitting in a sextile with Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto, this New Moon has allies that help it anchor the best possible scenarios but it still requires our dedication, discipline, and ability to access and utilize the full depth of our feelings.
Sagittarius season begins on November 21st. When the Sun enters the centaur’s wide-open spaces, it ushers us a little closer to an eclipse season that closes out the year. It’s also the first time we’ve had an eclipse in Gemini by the north node for over 17 years.
The Lunar Eclipse in Gemini occurs on November 30th at 1:30am PT. Square Neptune and sextile Mars, the Lunar Eclipse brings with it a diversity of ideas, need for data, and a lack of precision. This eclipse is mouthy, distracted, and full of hype. Gemini is as far from single-focused as we can get; with an eclipse in this sign and on the north node, the emphasis on duality will be undeniable. In this workshop, there will be a grounding meditation and cleansing ritual to help you through eclipse season.
This workshop includes:
- A reading for your sign, explaining the significance of the New Moon in Scorpio and the Lunar Eclipse in Gemini;
- A ritual for the New Moon in Scorpio and the Lunar Eclipse in Gemini;
- Guided meditations for the New Moon in Scorpio and the Lunar Eclipse in Gemini;
- Altar suggestions for the New Moon in Scorpio and the Lunar Eclipse in Gemini; and
- A detailed exploration of the astrology of the lunar cycle from November 14th - December 13th.
Delivery: This course’s materials will be available for direct download no later than Thursday, November 12th, at 11:00pm PT. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, or have any trouble viewing the course once you receive it, please contact us at email@example.com.
How to work with this course: There is no “wrong” way to do this workshop but I recommend that you:
- Listen to the reading for your rising sign (about 30 minutes). I explain why you might want to listen to your rising sign instead of your sun sign in the How to Pull Up Your Chart video.
- Listen to the Times to Work With video as soon as you get the course to make the most of the astrologically auspicious times.
- On the New Moon and/or Full Moon: If you like, set up an altar for the New or Full Moon. Suggestions for your altar are in Altar Suggestions. I recommend looking through it a few days before you plan to set it up so that you can gather up any flowers or objects that you would like to build your altar with. Listen to the guided meditation for the New or Full moon (both around 10 minutes long). Answer any reflection questions that resonate with you that are in the Ritual folder for your rising or sun sign. These can also be answered at any point, but may be most helpful to do after the guided meditation on or close to the New or Full Moon.
Format: This workshop will be taught through a series of videos that will be delivered to you via a Dropbox link. You do not need a Dropbox account to take part in the workshop, but it is recommended that you do, so you can ask questions via comments. You will need access to the internet to download the videos. Printable slides will also be provided.
Want to send this course as a gift to someone else? Just order using your own information. When you get the email with the course link, forward it to the gift recipient along with your message. Please do not click the access link, as your purchase only admits one course per participant. We also now offer gift cards.