New Moon Manifestations: The New Moon in Cancer and the Astrology of the Lunar Cycle from June 23rd - July 22nd
The new moon in Cancer, occurring on June 23rd, has tremendous healing potential. The moon is at home in Cancer, reminding us of the importance of nourishing ourselves. Cancer initiates us into the realm of feeling, teaching us about the power of our emotions and the importance of learning how to release them. This is the last new moon before we enter eclipse season and the last lunar cycle without Mercury retrograde, making it an important one to take advantage of.
If you would like to tap into and harness the potential of this new moon through ritual and astrological reflection, please join me for this month's new moon course.
This course will:
- Explain the significance of the new moon in Cancer for your sign;
- Help you integrate its lessons and make the most of this lunar cycle;
- Offer altar suggestions for the new moon in Cancer;
- Provide astrologically potent times to manifest with;
- Provide rituals for the new moon in Cancer specific to each sign; and
- Provide each sign with a detailed exploration of the astrology of the next lunar cycle that begins on June 23rd and ends on July 22nd.
This course will be emailed to you within 2 hours of purchase. Purchases made after 8 PM PT will be emailed to you within 12 hours. This course will be delivered via Dropbox. You do not have to have a Dropbox account to participate, but you will need access to the internet to download the recordings.