New Moon Manifestations: The New Moon in Gemini and the Astrology of the Lunar Cycle from May 25th-June 22nd
The new moon in Gemini, occurring on May 25th, opens up a lunar cycle full of gifts and challenges. With both Mercury and Venus in their own signs, there is a great strength to be harnessed and utilized for ritual and manifesting work. This cycle also poses some fairly hefty astrological challenges however, with the opposition of Mars and Saturn. The combination requires our enduring effort and our skilled approach. In astrology, as in life, it’s just as important to understand the nature of the challenges we face as it is to understand the gifts we possess to overcome those challenges. The course will help you to understand both.
If you would like to tap into and harness the potential of this new moon through ritual and astrological reflection, please join me for this month's new moon course.
This course will:
- Explain the significance of the new moon in Gemini for your sign;
- Help you integrate its lessons and make the most of this lunar cycle;
- Offer altar suggestions for the new moon in Gemini;
- Provide astrologically potent times to manifest with;
- Provide rituals for the new moon in Gemini specific to each sign; and
- Provide each sign with a detailed exploration of the astrology of the next lunar cycle that begins on May 25th and ends on June 22nd, including the opposition between Mars and Saturn, Mercury, Venus and Mars changing signs, Jupiter’s station direct and Neptune’s station retrograde.
This course will be emailed to you by 11:59pm PT, May 23rd, via Dropbox. You do not have to have a Dropbox account to participate, but you will need access to the internet to download the recordings.