A Workshop for the New Moon in Gemini, Full Moon in Capricorn and the Lunar Cycle from June 13th-July 11th
This lunar cycle opens up with a new moon in Gemini which occurs on June 13th, at 12:43 PM PT. With Eclipse Season around the corner, this curious, inquisitive, and quite positive new moon is the last of its kind for a while. This lunar cycle starts off fairly unassuming, but mid-way through it we end up in some very intense terrain.
Following the new moon in Gemini, the full moon in Capricorn falls a day after Mars stations retrograde. Not only is this a formidable full moon conjunct Saturn, full of lessons regarding our responsibilities, boundaries, and restrictions, but Mars’s station retrograde is one of the most important transits of 2018.
This course will touch upon Mars’s retrograde, but it is such an important transit that I am teaching an entirely separate course on it, A Journey Through Mars Retrograde. This workshop will be a perfect compliment to it, and visa versa.
This workshop will include:
- A reading explaining the significance of the new moon in Gemini for your sign;
- A ritual for the new moon in Gemini specific to your sign;
- A ritual for the full moon in Capricorn specific to your sign;
- A guided meditation for the new moon in Gemini and the full moon in Capricorn;
- Altar suggestions for the new moon in Gemini and the full moon in Capricorn;
- And will provide your sign with a detailed exploration of the astrology of the next lunar cycle that begins on June 13th and ends on July 11th, including the impact of Mars retrograde.
Format: This course will be taught through a series of videos that will be delivered to you via a Dropbox link. You do not need a Dropbox account to take part in the course but you will need access to the internet to download the videos. Printable slides will also be provided.
Delivery: When you complete your purchase, a link to download the Welcome PDF will appear. Click the access link in the PDF to view the course immediately. You’ll also receive the PDF in an email. If you have trouble viewing the course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to send this course as a gift to someone else? Just order using your own information. When you get the email with the course link, forward it to the gift recipient along with your personal message. Please do not click the access link, as your purchase only admits one course participant.