New Moon Manifestations: A Workshop for the New Moon in Scorpio and the Astrology of the Lunar Cycle from November 18th - December 16th
This lunar cycle begins with a new moon in Scorpio on November 18th at 3.42am PT. Scorpio’s impact is powerful, intense, and transformational. This new moon is sanctified by having both Jupiter and Venus beside it, magnifying our manifesting powers.
This is a fortunate beginning to work with. It is one that might bring with it impassioned undercurrents, but one that can teach us about how to use and direct our emotional energy to catapult our desires into being.
Within this lunar cycle is the last Mercury retrograde of 2017 (December 2nd- 22nd). Covering incredibly important terrain, Mercury’s retrograde will help us wrap up some major life lessons.
Specifically, this course will:
- Explain the significance of the new moon in Scorpio for your sign;
- Help you integrate its lessons and make the most of this lunar cycle;
- Offer altar suggestions for the new moon in Scorpio;
- Provide rituals for the new moon in Scorpio, specific to your sign;
- Provide a guided meditation for manifesting with the new moon in Scorpio;
- An exploration of how Mercury’s retrograde will impact your sign; and
- Provide your sign with a detailed and personalized exploration of the astrology of the next lunar cycle that begins on November 18th and ends on December 16th.
You will receive an email with a link to this course within 2 hours of purchase. If purchasing after 8pm PST or on the weekend, please allow at least 12 hours for delivery.
This course will be taught through a series of videos that will be delivered to you via a Dropbox link. You do not need a Dropbox account to take part in the course but you will need access to the internet to download the videos. Printable slides will also be provided.