Eclipse Season Part 1: The new moon in Leo, lunar eclipse in Aquarius, and the lunar cycle from July 23rd - August 20th
The new moon in Leo, occurring on July 23rd, is a dynamic, dramatic and provocative event. One of two new moons in a row in Leo, this new moon is also the beginning of eclipse season. On August 7th, two weeks after the new moon in Leo, there will be a full moon and lunar eclipse in Aquarius.
Eclipse season is a time where we are presented with growth opportunities at a rapid rate. Each eclipse has its own quality, lessons and opportunities that we will investigate through this course and the next.
During this lunar cycle Uranus will station retrograde, Jupiter in Libra will make its 3rd and final square to Pluto in Capricorn, and Mercury will station retrograde.
If you would like help making the most of eclipse season, please join me for this month's new moon course where we’ll use ritual, guided meditation and astrological reflection to navigate the next lunar cycle.
This course will:
- Explain the significance of the new moon in Leo and the lunar eclipse in Aquarius for your sign;
- Help you integrate its lessons and make the most of eclipse season;
- Offer altar suggestions for the new moon in Leo;
- Provide rituals for the new moon in Leo and the lunar eclipse in Aquarius specific to each sign; and
- Provide each sign with a detailed exploration of the astrology of the next lunar cycle that begins on July 23rd and ends on August 20th, including Mercury’s next retrograde journey.