YOUR MOON: Understanding the moon in your chart
In astrology the moon represents our physical, emotional and psychological needs.
The moon in our chart tells us about the ways in which we experienced our childhood, the ways in which we developed emotionally and the ways in which we individually long to be cared for, fed and nurtured.
The moon in our chart illustrates the ways in which we need to construct our days so that we can effectively live out our life’s purpose. Bit by bit. Moment by moment. Day by day.
Giving our moon what it needs makes life all the more manageable, enjoyable and meaningful.
In this course you’ll learn:
- The significance of the sign your moon is in
- The importance of the house your moon is in
- The meaning of any aspects from other planets to your moon
- The area of your life that is ruled by the moon
- The significance of the phase of the moon that you were born under
- The importance of following the phase of your progressed moon
- How to make an altar for the moon
- Healing rituals and guided meditations to help embody the moon in your chart
Please have your time of birth ready for this course. If you do not know your time of birth and you want to take this course, please note that while you will still learn a lot about yourself, you will not be able to personally put to use all of the information made available. Feel free to email us if you have questions regarding this.
This course will be taught in a series of videos that will be delivered to you via a Dropbox link. You will not need Dropbox to take part in the course but you will need access to the internet to download the videos from Dropbox. Printable slides will also be provided with each lesson.
The first installment of this course will be delivered to you on Monday July 31st by 8pm PT. A link to new recordings will be emailed to you every Monday thereafter for a total of 6 weeks.
IF THIS IS A GIFT FOR SOMEONE ELSE, please email email@example.com and let us know the gift recipient's (1) name and (2) email address. We will send the course directly to them.